Who are we?
Barrier Consulting is a small consulting firm located in beautiful Manteo North Carolina. We assist small to mid-size businesses increase sales in the federal market. We partner with you, learning your business in order to customize a government strategy that fits your company. We position your firm to have the know-how and confidence to do business with the government.
Your company is unique so your government sales and marketing strategy must also be unique. It takes in-depth research into the market, the agencies and the people you will need to target. This is what we are great at. Without proper planning specific to your business your results will be less than optimal.
Barrier Consulting has succeeded because we have built relationships with our clients by doing the best job possible and providing honest assessments and feedback. Oh and we have increased the profitability of our clients, if we didn’t they wouldn’t need us.
What we can do for you?
Assist you in increasing your sales from the federal sector
- Provide research, knowledge and honest assessment for companies who are trying to decide if federal contracting is an appropriate diversification strategy.
- Prepare your firm to effectively compete in the federal market.
- Support through the entire federal procurement process; strategic planning, business development strategies, registration, marketing, opportunity identification, bid/no bid decisions, teaming-partner identification, and proposal services.
Why hire us?
We have the experience and knowledge to position your company in the competitive federal market.
Our Commitment to you:
- Provide you with timely accurate information to increase your knowledge of the federal contracting process to make informed decisions.
- We will not represent more than one firm in an industry that would compete for the same projects.
- Build a relationship and demonstrate our value to your organization
We take pride in always being available for our clients, with us you will not be one of 500 clients shuffled from department to department. There is no phone tree menu here, we answer the phone when you call.
Contact us for more information. We would be happy to answer your federal contracting questions.